Everything posted by Humbled
-
chicks or sticks
7 it's your turn in words Babs as well
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
out of control maybe Babs but you love us just the same 3
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
ZERO - I think we scared em off Sonic
-
chicks or sticks
M H 5 it is - (in case you never heard the expression it't short for Michigan High 5 or Switch) -2
-
chicks or sticks
hell who cares it was worth it I just say we are at -4
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-5 we want to make sure you are not lonely Babs - this is sucj a fitting follow up to your Foot PJ comments
-
Score...........Two weeks Back of the Net
That a Girl - well done indeed - only place to go from here is forward
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
1 to 20,000 in pictures
- chicks or sticks
- ***New Game*** TPBM
:wub: :wub: OK just had a visual sorry - long legs not much clothing etc.. - ok better - Yes I absolutely love my job. TPBM does not like to take no for an answer- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- ***New Game*** TPBM
Not me I would sew my fingers together TPBM still wears feet PJ's once in a while- chicks or sticks
- **New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
X marks to cross of days not smoked- Word Association Game
- chicks or sticks
- NEW GAME - Name That Movie
Here's my quote "Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"- NEW GAME - Name That Movie
That is one of my Favorite Movies growing up - figures you would go with that scene versus the fire pit and beans scene Blazing Saddles is an all time classic - I still like this scene a little better - at least as a kid I couldn't stop laughing