Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dentalfloss

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dentalfloss

  1. I already do all that. :)
  2. we are women, masters at multitasking.
  3. congrats on 19 months!
  4. Happy birthday!
  5. Awesome! Way to go!!!
  6. Go ahead but don't say I didn't warn you...
  7. Dentalfloss replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    I'm north of Dayton. Between Dayton and Lima.
  8. Dentalfloss replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Ohio, eh? Me too! What part? And yes. Gatlinburg is awesome in the fall. They already have it ready for Halloween.
  9. Dentalfloss replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Thank you. :blush:
  10. Dentalfloss replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    I don't know where you live but Gatlinburg tennesse is beautiful in the fall. So is Maine and Vermont. I love the pics, btw.
  11. PFFT! I"ll never tell. :lol:
  12. Dentalfloss replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    ^^ a visible pic of me.
  13. Dentalfloss replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
  14. All you gotta say is "my period is late"
  15. HMM, I prefer "big johns"....
  16. chick flicks, menstruation, vagisil, commitment, cuddling and feelings......................can the rest of you ladies hear the men running away screaming? :rofl:
  17. Who you poking in the rear if girls aren't allowed?!?!?
  18. You men peeked at my ladies only question so this is pay back.
  19. Great job!
  20. Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.