Everything posted by Dentalfloss
-
Answer a question with a song title.
Itsy bitsy tweenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini. Favorite season?
- Seven Months for Marti
-
Answer a question with a song title.
Working for the weekend. What's for lunch?
-
Ok shift over on the deck, make way for our hugglemonster Action :)
Congrats and Happy 1st anniversary!
-
Answer a question with a song title.
Free Bird and Rockin' Robin.(tweet, tweet) Favorite movie?
-
Answer a question with a song title.
Kokomo Favorite body part?
-
Answer a question with a song title.
cleaning this gun. Favorite sport?
-
Answer a question with a song title.
Porn Star Dancing. What was your first car?
-
Answer a question with a song title.
January Man What time do you go to bed?
-
11 months for Yogi :)
Happy 11 months!
- 1 month for Evelyn!!!
-
Answer a question with a song title.
dance like theres no tomorrow. Dream vacation?
-
Answer a question with a song title.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. How old are you?
-
Answer a question with a song title.
Maybe I'm a Leo. Whats your fav candy?
-
Answer a question with a song title.
How much is that doggy in the window. What is your favorite drink?
-
Now.....I don't smoke.....
I don't have to tell my kids I can't attend an overnight school event with them because the school wont let me smoke.
-
In the new QT store...
DANG!! They want $10 for one leg?? I bought a whole fried chicken for $6 today. I think we are being over charged..
-
Apeezy is celebrating 2 months :)
Great job!
-
GABBY Has FOUR Months FREE
great job
-
Our lovely Slovenka is celebrating 3 weeks today :D
Awesome job!
-
Roll Call...
count me in
-
It's the lovely Frez's birthday!
Happy Birthday!
- Big 7 for Dors :)
-
##MQ, the day is finally here! 1 year of freedom!!###
Well done! Happy 1 year!
-
So....I've been a little busy...
Great pics and what a wonderful reason to be so busy.