Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sunnyside

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sunnyside

  1. Welcome to the forum @Marie71 I could never quit cutting down or with NRT. I had to go cold turkey. Its the only way that works for me. We are with you whatever way you decide to quit. Sometimes the fear that we build up is worst than the doing 😁
  2. No that isn't me @Kate18 I'm interested I sharks, anything to do with the sea, but not brave enough to swim with them 🤣🤣
  3. Brilliant work @JudiMD 2 months to be proud of!
  4. Amazing! Well done @Katgirl so nearly a year!!
  5. Congratulations @DenaliBlues 2 months free is awesome 👌
  6. Congrats on your 10 months milestone! Awesome job 👏
  7. Congratulations on your year smoke free!
  8. I hope the day is a little easier on you now @Kdad remember that if you smoke a cigarette it may give you a release from the cravings when you are smoking it, but as soon as you put it out, a craving will start building again. Then the cravings will start to come back stronger again. To be completely free you need to keep looking at one day at a time, and if you are having a bad day, do whatever it takes to get through. Look no further than that.
  9. Your doing great! Just keep ticking off the days and eventually better days will come.
  10. That's the way. Nice to see you back!
  11. That is amazing well done!
  12. Well done on your two years smoke free!! and thank you for all your supportive words to us all.
  13. Thank you guys your all awesome 😀
  14. Amazing! Well done to you both.
  15. Thank you all!! I had a big craving last night, alcohol related 😁 ended up going to bed early! I wasn't going to fall for that, even though I did ponder on it for the first time, really ponder on it, but I know it is all the whispers are lies. Had you nice chilled day today 😌
  16. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other. No man's land isn't scary, you just need to stay focused. You have certainly got what it takes to get through this stage too!
  17. Your doing great @Brioski as other have said anything you do to get you though the day is working. I found drinking water helped, though the craves.
  18. Yay!! Well done to you Justin.
  19. Corned beef is a no from me Cabbage I can eat, not my first choice veg, but that one is doable. Welcome to the forum and we'll done on your 8 days smoke free!!
  20. Way to go Justin!! We don't mind celebrating twice 😉
  21. You have got this Justin, if not we have got your back.
  22. Your right one = all but even if you could smoke once a month the only way cravings are going to stop is to keep going. Otherwise you will dealing with cravings forever.
  23. Happy 8 year anniversary to the Quit train today. Thank you to all that help and support on here.
  24. Congratulations on your 7 months free. The force is strong in you!!
  25. Not long now for a party!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.