Everything posted by El Bandito
-
A Poll...about your profile
I have been violated! Nice work. :D
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
Ireland was great. Tough times for my friend whose Dad is unwell. - But managed to have some fun. :D Back home now 12
-
Quitting smoking is serious business.....
As with all things. I take it seriously. No. Really.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Tracey has 11 months quit today!!!
'Atta Girl!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Group Discussion WK/43: Unexpected ways quitting smoking has affected our lives...
FREEDOM - confidence and pride - huge for me. But in pure pragmatic terms... I used to smoke 30 or so a day. (Peaked at 60 per day, but had settled into 30 for the last few years.) I did not some in my house - I had to go outside. I did not smoke in my office - I had to go to the smoking area. Cigarette + Transit time = say 10 minutes. 30 times 10 300 minutes FIVE HOURS!!!!! Five hours every day of every week of every month of every year...imagine of you could bill that time back to the tobacco companies....
-
Who went in?
Thought about going into the closet.. Could never find one big enough. :D As for the other question - frequently shower with other men, love pink trousers and wearing a skirt but am as straight as they come... don't hold it against me though B)
- chicks or sticks
-
Sh*t memories
Hey Evelyn. Good work. The cravings will come, and every time you deal with them so well - they get weaker. Great stuff today. Well done.
- RoadTrip !!!!
-
Only one here
Uncle Buck here was fast a slumber
-
Out of the closet (sort of)
Nice work
- chicks or sticks
-
Wedneysday 22th NOPE
NOPE
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks