Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

El Bandito

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by El Bandito

  1. No workee for me....gives me 3 days quit...
  2. Nice Aris love! :-) Easy Tiger. Most of us are house-trained. Sounds like you met dopey. Let me rephrase what he was trying to say.. "Good Lord! How refreshing it is in these modern times to find such a funny, witty charming lady with such an athletic figure beautifully presented by her choice of attire. It's absolutely mesmerising. I can't tear my eyes away."
  3. Great work JSG!
  4. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  5. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  6. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  7. MG - One observation I would make is that the attitude to the quit does seem to correlate very closely with the attitude from the quit... Celebrate and revel in your success (no one else will after all!). "I don't smoke any more" -_- "I am free from that horrible addiction" :D
  8. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  9. Bon Voyage! Hope the back eases up.
  10. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  11. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  12. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  13. Hey K. You have made a massive change to your body chemistry, your brain chemistry, your lifestyle and habits. You have made HUGE changes. (And that is all brilliant bytheway) Its okay to mourn a little. You do however have to be careful and look at what you are mourning. We all mourned for what "we thought we were missing". We mourned for an illusion. I found that I had to tell myself every morning that I had not 'given up' - I had stopped killing myself. Try not to beat yourself up (and you are not whining!) - make a little effort to congratulate yourself each day, a little effort to enjoy the amazing thing that you are doing... It will feel better. Honest.
  14. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  15. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  16. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 howdy
  17. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  18. Great work! Congratulations!
  19. I know that I have missed plenty... Each celebration, whether it be days, weeks, months or years is Fantastic! Well done, and thank you, you inspire me!
  20. Scandalous. We allow this to persist. Horrible.
  21. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  22. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  23. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.