Everything posted by ChRiSpY
- chicks or sticks
-
Pet Pics!
Alexandria (Alex) fresh out of knee surgery.
- chicks or sticks
-
The boat is about to sail...
I took a boat trip to the bahamas for my honeymoon... best week of my life. Enjoy.
-
Calling Chrispy...
Holy Smokes ... it worked. Ds... you da bomb.
-
Calling Chrispy...
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
2 She is doing ok Ds. She is starting to lick the incision though. I might have to get her one of those damn cone things. Which I was trying to avoid...cause they suck. I tried to explain it to her last night... but I don't think she gets it :unsure:- chicks or sticks
- Rowly....good morning...
Congrats on your new life.- game: **The Coke Machine**
You get mistakes. I insert a sucky job.- chicks or sticks
- ***New Game*** TPBM
I better!!! :wacko: TPBM would like to live off grid?- JIMMYFIG, how are you doing?
WHERE YOU AT???- Starting a new life
Welcome Jimmy... and congrats on the best decision you can make for yourself. First off.. you got a plan for getting off the ecig? Stepping down...etc? Don't get caught up in it. My aunt still chews nicotine gum some 7-8-9 years later. Don't get caught up... use it to ease you.. but put a plan in action. Second.... so life is going to be hard no matter whether or not you are smoking or not.. what is your plan for when you get pissed? Make a plan ... deep breaths... maybe a walk. Smoking is NO LONGER AN OPTION...PERIOD...live it. Ask...bitch... whatever you want... we have all been through it or are going through it. Keep on keepin on.- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
F uck me running... I have been in Excel training all day... I feel lke laying my head on the f ucking keyboard.- Calling Chrispy...
Hi all... guess... here is your daily Alex update... Took her to the vet last night.... almost didn't cause there was not much coming out anymore. She is so frightened by the vet that I was concerned I was doing more bad then good. When I tried to get her out of the truck to take her in...she was literally pulling me back... using the bad leg mind you. I thought I was going to lose my mind. Then we get into the vet...waiting in a room and she is shaking standing at the door.I can hear the vet in the other room going on and on and on with someone about stupid sh*t... nothing to do with her dog. So I am about to lose it cause Alex is acting like she is going to have a heart attack. So I start loudly saying "it is ok...he will be here soon". He must have heard me cause he came in shorthly there after. He checked the incision... stuck a thermometer up her ass and said everthing was ok... so ....YEAP...wasted trip cause I am paranoid. Got home... gave her some pain pills and went on with the evening. After using all for legs to try to not go in the vet... she is back to only using 3. Which seems to be pretty normal. I would love to post a pict... but don't know how... if someone can give me "dummy" instructions I will do.. so ya'll can see.- ***New Game*** TPBM
False... I probably got a total of 3 hours of sleep... have not been sleeping well... mucho grumpo TPBM bites their fingernails rather then trimming them?- What's For Dinner: Part 2
12 POUNDS...that is great Anal. :P- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
F UCK ...I AM TIRED TODAY!!!- Calling Chrispy...
You guys are awesome.- Calling Chrispy...
Good Morning/afternoon... :P It is pretty rough going. This surgery seems to be alot harder on her then the other one was. Plus last night I noticed some discharge coming out of her incision. So I called the vet and he wants us to come in tonight...blah!!! I take her to a vet that is in another town (about 30 minute drive) because when she was rescued that was the vet they were taken to...so it kinda sticks driving all the way there.. but better safe then sorry. Seems I keep screwing up.. I built 2 ramps for her the night before i got her home... 1 to cover the 2 steps going down to the deck and then 1 to cover the 2 steps from the deck to the yard.... the very first time she went outside (hoping on 3 legs mind you)... she went sliding down the ramp to the bottom and let out a yelp!!! Then I ripped them up (complete waste of time) and I carried her inside and I accidently hit her leg on the screen door. She hates not being out with the kids and us... cries alittle bit but I know it is for her own good. She sure is getting alot of "treats" though. I have to wrap her pills up in cheese or ham to get her to take them. All will be well soon I hope... it will be a long 8-10 weeks. Thanks for asking.- Disney Alert
Please note the time (7:48 AM)... Bakon..you are a Superstar.- Group Discussion WK/44: What was stopping you from quitting smoking?
I agree with others above... Fear and how hard everyone said it would be. Also... it was the only "bad boy" thing that I still did from my youth...I did not want to give that up.- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Hi... she is not doing great... I am a bit f ucking concerned. I am home today.. hence me not being on much. I don't think she has much muscle build up in the other knee that she had done in January... it is making it very hard for her to stand up. She has not gone to the bathroom all day. I am thinking about picking her up and carrying her outside. Makes me sad... f ucking sad. Thanks for asking Doreen... means a f uckton.