Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChRiSpY

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChRiSpY

  1. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Ummmmmm.... huh?
  2. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19
  3. ChRiSpY replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    What the F UCK is this... you are gone from the states for one day and now all the sudden I can't understand a word you are saying. Where is 5-0 when you need him... typical :D
  4. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11 YOu guys must have left the cave?
  5. Hang on.... roller coaster will be done before you know it. Keep on keepin on.
  6. ChRiSpY replied to natalie_3's topic in Off The Record
    We should add a "love" button.
  7. ChRiSpY replied to BAT's topic in Off The Record
    Woof!!!
  8. WTF is going on here???? who let the vagies in??? This place better be clean and there better be plenty of sandwiches when you leave!!! PS. Colleen...this is complete sarcasm... please do not get mad...that is what this thread is about.
  9. Good Lawd...that looks good. I would eat the whole thing up like I was a 20 year old...and then (much like a hangover) I would pay for it for days like the 41 year old that I am. Keep on keepin on.
  10. Congrats Ds... you are awesomeness!!!
  11. ChRiSpY replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Very true... November 1st is National Eat Your Child's Candy Day TPBM has been to a Grateful Dead Concert?
  12. It is funny how they think we are sooooo f ucking stupid.
  13. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  14. ChRiSpY replied to Sarah's topic in Socializing
    5-0... it is 2:10.. shouldn't you be passed out by now?
  15. ChRiSpY replied to Sarah's topic in Socializing
    Hoochies!!!
  16. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16
  17. ChRiSpY replied to Sarah's topic in Socializing
    Pict please... I would like to judge for myself.
  18. All good Rowly... I had those dreams... and still do sometimes. Your body is getting used to the lack of chemicals in your body... it is adjusting...withdrawing.
  19. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13 Yes...she got the "Cone of Shame", as Ds called it. She took out a couple of stitches yesterday while I was at work. Now she is a complete mess with the cone on. I feel HORRIBLE!!! I don't think she slept at all last night.
  20. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  21. ChRiSpY replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Alex got a beautiful new necklace last night..... this is for you guys that don't visit the OTR section. She looks at me like she wants to hurt me now... but that is what happens when you remove your own stitiches.
  22. Had to get the bitch a new necklace last night... she decided it was time to take out a couple of her stitches yesterday while I was at work. She REALLY hates me now!!!
  23. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  24. Yeah...on top of probably being in some pain... she also hates it when I take her pict. She is a funny dog.
  25. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.