Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChRiSpY

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChRiSpY

  1. I should become a tattoo artist.
  2. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  3. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    19 I can tell the difference PS. No I can't
  4. ChRiSpY replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Love the drive in when the weather is nice. Beer or Liquor
  5. ChRiSpY replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    A hitch... some new work clothes.... a new coffee maker... the wife and I are skipping gifts this year and putting money down on a cruise. PS. Just cause we are skipping xmas gifts, doesn't mean the "kids" don't over do it on her. She hates it when I do that. What is the best xmas gift that you have ever received?
  6. ChRiSpY replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Yes...more than likely we will have a white xmas. TPBM still has Santa coming to their house
  7. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17 Don't fake it Saz
  8. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  9. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  10. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Big #2 :huh:
  11. "I should be more happy about my good day! " All in good time... embrace the suck. Life will become better everyday. Hold on.
  12. Congrats on the new life.
  13. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  14. ChRiSpY replied to Wendy's topic in Socializing
    What is this funny tingling sensation?
  15. ChRiSpY replied to Wendy's topic in Socializing
    What makes a pair of boots inappropriate? And while I am typing this...I just realized that there is a spell checker... Um..has that always been there???
  16. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11 Pints please
  17. Happy Bday 5-0!
  18. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  19. ChRiSpY replied to Sarah's topic in Socializing
    Easy come...easy go.
  20. ChRiSpY replied to Wendy's topic in Socializing
    I am nine.
  21. ChRiSpY replied to Wendy's topic in Socializing
    I am hoping for a hitch for my "truck"... Daddy wants to buy a RV this spring and he needs a hitch. Other than that... can't wait to get a bunch of sweaters from my mother in law :mellow:
  22. She is the hairiest of my children. PS. It is close with "the boy"... but he has some time before he gets that much hair on his back :P
  23. Like a boss! Congrats on your new life... enjoy.
  24. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  25. Maybe we could have an auction draft... like in Fantasy Football.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.