Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChRiSpY

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChRiSpY

  1. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 I am jealous... can't get wornt out at work. (Wornt = Worn.... slang style) PS... guess I could if I really wanted to
  2. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 I get worn out... just saying
  3. :(

    ChRiSpY replied to Colleen's topic in Off The Record
    There is an abundance of different things that you can eat now a days. Anything from Candy to oils to flower that you can cook with. I cannot provide you with links right now...as I am at work but check it out. There was an amazing documentary on the Discovery Channel about this very thing. Once I saw how it was helping children with Cancer etc. I became a complete believer. It is not just for stoners ya know. I know that it seems crazy... but there really is some validity to this. I truly believe in it. If all else fails... google it. ;)
  4. What an awesome day it is.. the day the light bulb goes off and you know... you got this. Congrats on your new life...enjoy!!!
  5. Like a boss.
  6. My dad was as well... it is not a death sentence. Carry on.
  7. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  8. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  9. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  10. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  11. ChRiSpY replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Ferguson
  12. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  13. ChRiSpY replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Stupid
  14. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0 Woof Saz.
  15. That should be the name of your f ucking auto biography. I would read it... and relate.
  16. :(

    ChRiSpY replied to Colleen's topic in Off The Record
    Depending on what state you live in... there is an alternative pain/nausea medication that you can take... just saying... I know alot of folks that consume THC for these issues and it is a life changer. And you don't have to smoke it either. I know that you are not "that" person... but if it can help and ease your suffering... then I just wanted to offer it up as a suggestion. Nothing to see here... move along.
  17. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0 Good Morning
  18. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  19. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  20. Marti... what the f uck does "trial" a dog... mean?
  21. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  22. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.