Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChRiSpY

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChRiSpY

  1. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 Good Morning all.
  2. ChRiSpY replied to Sarah's topic in Socializing
    Good stuff.
  3. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  4. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  5. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8 Woof
  6. We all did that... no worries. Not about what you did before... it is about what you do next.
  7. ChRiSpY replied to joe's topic in Socializing
    I am embarrassed to say this at this point.... but I am a ND fan. We have gone down fast. Thought you were in trouble this weekend Joe...when your QB went down... but I guess the 3rd stringer got some skills too. Hopefully if you win you are in...but I am afraid Alabama/Oregon/FSU or TCU is going to have to lose for you to be in.
  8. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  9. Welcome back. No excuses. Keep fighting until you have won #winning Keep on keepin on.
  10. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  11. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  12. ChRiSpY replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Too long ago... love me some meat and potatoes When was the last time you smoked pot?
  13. ChRiSpY replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    I for some reason do not like Turkey. We will actually have a brunch type meal... breakfast caserole... shrimp... deviled egg... some deserts etc etc... I like it that way. TPBM enjoys camping
  14. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  15. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  16. ChRiSpY replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    False... as I get older the more I don't give a f uck what I look like... I just want to feel good. TPBM has eatten brain or tongue
  17. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  18. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5 woof
  19. ChRiSpY replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Neither me nor Mrs. Chrispy has bought one single thing for xmas... not even for the kids. Not sure what our issue is this year.. but we will go into "freak out" mode here soon. TPBM can't wait for the Cowboys to kick the Eagle's asses on Turkey Day!!!
  20. Nothin to it...but to do it.
  21. Now you sound like a Cubs fan.
  22. Backseat crunches are really paying off.
  23. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.