A better way to browse. Learn more.
A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Or sign in with...
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
February 8, 20197 yr
I did not have sexual relations with that woman
March 31, 20188 yr
Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie, Kissed the girls and made them cry, When the boys came out to play, Georgie Porgie ran away. ?
December 5, 20187 yr
camel toe
Never in your wildest dreams
It's a pipe dream
California dreaming
The man of my dreams
It was better than I had dreamed it would be
It was against my better judgement
Better late than never
It's better left unsaid
It's better off that way
It’s better than I thought
You better watch out
Better safe than sorry
Better luck next time
You better not cry
Some things are better off left alone
Alone with my thoughts
A penny for your thoughts
My thoughts exactly
I never thought I'd see you here
What are your thoughts on this?
I haven't given it much thought
A thought isn't an action
I thought it would last forever
I don't understand your thought process
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Guidelines
Search
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.