A better way to browse. Learn more.
A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Or sign in with...
It's the thought that counts
February 8, 20197 yr
I did not have sexual relations with that woman
March 31, 20188 yr
Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie, Kissed the girls and made them cry, When the boys came out to play, Georgie Porgie ran away. ?
December 5, 20187 yr
camel toe
I thought we were on the same page
Edited November 20, 20196 yr by Wantsit
I'm turning the page on that chapter
It was done when his back was turned
Turning over in his grave
You’re in grave danger
I'll take it to the grave
You just made a grave mistake
It's just a matter of time
It’s a matter of opinion
Mind over matter
As a matter of fact
It's no laughing matter
What's the matter?
It will only make matters worse
It doesn't matter to me
No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney
No matter what....
He took matters into his own hands
It's out of my hands
All hands on deck
Giving him a hand up
He’s a good hand
Lend a helping hand
It’s hand made
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Guidelines
Search
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.