A better way to browse. Learn more.
A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Or sign in with...
A long day's night
February 8, 20197 yr
I did not have sexual relations with that woman
March 31, 20188 yr
Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie, Kissed the girls and made them cry, When the boys came out to play, Georgie Porgie ran away. ?
December 5, 20187 yr
camel toe
Live long and prosper
Long time no see
The long and short of it
It was a list as long as your arm
Making a list and checking it twice
I'm checking to make sure you're still here
The check is in the mail
I gotta check with the wife first.
You better check yourself before you wreck yourself
I'll take a rain check
It's been raining cats and dogs
The dog ate my homework
Dog eat dog world
You can't teach an old dog new tricks
Giving the dog a bone
Gonna bone up on that before the test
Don't test the water
I aced that test!
You're testing my last nerve
I passed the test with flying colours
Testing 1,2,3, testing
I coulda done that test with my eye closed
You're a little testy today
It passed the sniff test
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Guidelines
Search
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.