Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you doing right now

Featured Replies

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 576.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Dyed Easter eggs for the first time in what seems like forever tonight.  Maddie had fun with it and Papa Boo has figured out that using a tarp like a drop clothe makes cleaning up after a toddler art

  • Just watched my last grand baby graduate.  He grew up so fast.  A very special grandson.

  • Just got back from the pulmonologist and he said I don't have Fibrosis! Yippee!!!! I responded well to the z pack and after I get this blood pressure down you guys will be stuck with me for a while lo

Posted Images

^^^ would love to say yes  @Sslippy but I'd be lying? keep saying I'm going to give it a wee bash.. but then I keep buying family/ party size bag from Costco...haha

 

 

Watching Family Guy.

Heading in to the cinema for Deadpool 2 with birthday boy son and our other kids. 

Im feeling the exercise burn in my legs and quite liking it. And waiting for my dinner, beef olives, oooo yesssssssss 

Trying to unsplit my phone .. 

 

I don't know what I did(yes I do... I did nothing!!) but now I've got 2 screens  and I cant get it back to normal..

 

Look..

Screenshot_20180518_193453_You_Tube.jpg

 

Oooww look @Sslippy and oor Kate (the original one) on the same page....?

@Wee fluffy meMy Kate given we have the same birthday and she's from my neck of the woods.

 

That's probably what caused your screen to split. ?

12 hours ago, Sslip said:

@Wee fluffy meMy Kate given we have the same birthday and she's from my neck of the woods.

 

That's probably what caused your screen to split. ?

 

 

Oh my goodness slippy, will you not share her, she's too fabulous to keep all to yourself and I had the Kate hair back in the day and done a mean Wuthering Heights (actions only, but in my head song too?)pleeeeeessssseee

 

*****

And I've still got her original LPs in the loft.....

 

1 minute ago, Wee fluffy me said:

 

 

Oh my goodness slippy, will you not share her, she's too fabulous to keep all to yourself and I had the Kate hair back in the day and done a mean Wuthering Heights (actions only, but in my head song too?)pleeeeeessssseee

 

*****

And I've still got her original LPs in the loft.....

 

 

She is rather fabulous. Okay my Kate shines too brightly to keep all to myself, but don't get greedy, others need a turn as well. :12_slight_smile:

^^^ Are you doubting the greatness of the Bush?

Either that or she can't hear properly because she's upside down. Maybe she needs to take a trip to the UK to understand that awesomeness of Kate.

 

Or maybe she's just too young?

8 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

She sou D's like a cat when ya stand on its tail. 

 

? how could you say such a thing Jo?  were you dropped on your head as a baby..??

  • Author

Accepting my club best and fairest trophy. 

Edited by notsmokinjo

  • Author
4 hours ago, Sslip said:

^^^ Are you doubting the greatness of the Bush?

Forgot to say, I'm not really into bush.

Why are all ladies on TV this morning wearing funny shit on the heads? Is this some kind of national hat day? They aren't even hats really ?

I believe the non hat's are called fascinators according to the news on the radio @reciprocity as apparently what they wear on their bonces is a lead news story and sooooo news worthy..? i haven't seen them so therefore cannot comment dear sir..?

  • Author

Oh is there a big race meet on, all the girls here wear fascinators to the geegees. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.