A better way to browse. Learn more.
A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Or sign in with...
Better late than never?
March 13, 20188 yr
How we look @ cleavage.... Like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. Ya get a sense of it and then you look away!!! Is it the same from women looking at the package?
I thought you were suppose to shake the package and try to guess what's in it?
March 25, 20188 yr
Who else read that as bum cream?
Every one is is late sometime, aren't they
Do you know someone who's never late?
That depends, what is your definition of late?
Would you believe that I’m never late?
Isn't it better late then ever?
Ever or never?😂
Your right again 😂 aren't you? Never
Maybe ever or never depends on who it is?😂
I'm never late are you?
I'm never as on time as I used to be if that's what you mean?
I don't know what I mean😂😂 do you?
Does anyone really know what anyone else really means anymore?
About everything or anything?😄
Does it need to be narrowed down?
What are we narrowing down?
Did you not go back a page and get caught up?
Ok I guess it everything and anything, right?
Wasn't it anything OR everything?
I don't know anyone that knows everything, do you?
I know a couple people who THINK they know everything does that count?
I know a couple that don't know anything,does that count😂😂
Doesn't everyone?😄
I wish I didn't don't you?
Doesn't it just make us look smarter having a couple?😂
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Guidelines
Search
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.