June 4, 20215 yr Something I have always said to my only girl: You know you’re my favorite daughter, right? 😂 Edited June 4, 20215 yr by Katgirl
June 4, 20215 yr My mother always says I'm her favorite son but I always reply that it's because I live the closest?
June 5, 20215 yr Wouldn’t they be thinking that I’m the coolest Mom ever? Edited June 5, 20215 yr by Katgirl
June 5, 20215 yr Put “Are not” in front of that, @Mac#23, and then wouldn’t it be a question?😊 Did you know the soul has a specific weight? Edited June 5, 20215 yr by Katgirl
June 9, 20215 yr On 6/5/2021 at 8:04 AM, Katgirl said: Did you know the soul has a specific weight? Is it the weight of the world?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.