September 11, 20206 yr Kangaroo Hunting Season: Kangaroos can be hunted legally year round in Texas, believe it or not it's illegal to recreationally hunt Kangaroos in Australia! Kangaroos are one of the most unique species found at Ox Ranch. ... These marsupials, while commonly harvested in Australia, are a rare treat in America. Did you know they had kangaroos in Texas?
September 11, 20206 yr Apparently I don't, look what I found when I went to order some **Due to California State Law, we cannot ship any products containing Kangaroo into the state of California. How do you like that?
September 11, 20206 yr Not really, should I just add it to the list uppity California doesn't allow? 😣
September 11, 20206 yr Author Do you think it's bad that we eat our coat of arms? No hunting season on roos it's open slather. Sometimes we herd them all up into a field with really high fences and cull them. Apparently you can get roo meat in the US at marxfoods and jungle Jim's...I think it might be illegal in Cali...which is odd cos there's more of those fruckers than sheep here and there's way more frickin sheep than people.
September 11, 20206 yr If you want to eat kangaroos then have at it, do they raise them on farms like we raise cattle for food?
September 11, 20206 yr Author (We eat the wild roos, you can pick it up at the supermarket (grocery store) or if ya live a bit rural then from the side of the road.🤣
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.