Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stick of the day.....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, jillar said:

Almost forgot to bring your birthday cake @Doreensfree, Happy Birthday again :)

 

618-A+qK+CL._SY879_.jpg

Boy would I like to sink my teeth into that.  

13 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

O.M.G...I'm in bits ere !!!!....Hilerious ....

Wish it had sound.  I would love to know what he is singing to us!

  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2018 at 3:19 AM, Linda Thomas said:

Wish it had sound.  I would love to know what he is singing to us!

 

♪♫♪ Lick my balls they taste like candy fa la la la laaa la laa la laaaaa ♫♪♫

 

6 hours ago, jillar said:

th?id=OIP.ky1oRwkELJIG33aNeBMaIQHaGi&pid

 

UMM.... but I thought everything was bigger in Texas ;)

27 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

UMM.... but I thought everything was bigger in Texas ;)

Definitely not in Ohio!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.