August 2, 20179 yr Congrats Jackie on being quit now for 7 full months. Fabulous job and I suspect you are still finding reasons to remain smoke free for good!
August 2, 20179 yr LOL! - Yes - thank you Rec! To all who knew that my husband and I hard a very hard time becoming pregnant...I'd like you to know we are 9 weeks along and have a very strong heartbeat....IVF worked the first time for us and we are blessed beyond measure. Can't imagine my life with those ridiculous cigarettes even a little bit! What in the world was I thinking? Yes - I have the best reason in the world to stay quit for ever and ever. NOPE today and NOPE for the rest of my life.
August 2, 20179 yr Author Yay!! That's fabulous news :) What a gift to the 2 of you - double congrats!!
August 2, 20179 yr CONGRATULATIONS for keeping quit and for the best news ever, Jackie! Now you have every reason to NTAP.
August 2, 20179 yr Congratulations Jackie... Delighted to hear your exciting news... I agree..what better reason...little one will never know mummy was a smoker... Im so happy for the two of you ..xx
August 2, 20179 yr Congratulations Jackie! Damn these quits grow up so fast; i remember when Jackie was beginning this jorney and now 7 months went by. Respect. :wub:
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.