Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Latest Men's Fashion !!!

Featured Replies

That is super fierce!  And to think, I was reserving all my lace apparel for figure skating!

70s-men-fashion-41__700.jpg

 

No can do Doreen.  I've committed to nut-hugging shorty-shorts and onesies for grown ass men.  It's not fashion, it's a lifestyle.

Oh ya..cool...I've seen bakon in those too !!!

 

Tactical wear.

tumblr_mstjgsT8c71rr883co1_400.gif

Spot%2BKickin%2527%2BJeans.jpg

 

I like the fact that they won't bind my legs when I'm kicking the bejesus out of some guy, but I hate the thought of having to untie a bow knot just to take a piss.

Damn!  Ladies love a man in dacron...

 

dacron.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.