Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

More time and nicer hands

Featured Replies

Silly observation....not rocket science! However now I am no longer a (secret) smoker, wow, I have so much more time! And even better, because I'm not constantly washing my hands to try and disguise the smell of cigarettes, my hands look so much nicer and less raw from all the scrubbing. Its the little things hey......

I agree!!!!! Closet/secret smoking or any smoking for that matter...is a huge pain in the rear...!

You guys (gals) are gonna start noticing some of the benefits of not smoking and yes, it's true, some of the things that make the biggest impression are just little things that we would normally take for granted day to day. You two are doing great! Keep pushing forward and don't look back :)

Heard your boobs get bigger too. Post some before pictures and in a week we can compare.

Heard your boobs get bigger too. Post some before pictures and in a week we can compare.

 

This is true. Feet look also much nicer. They do, they do.

             ^^^^       So True ......................

 

jrebg9.jpg

 

 

No kidding!  Closet smoking takes up so much time.  Sneaking out when no one else will notice.  Buying fabric freshener to disguise the smell, always chewing gum and YES, washing, washing, washing your hands.

It's a huge drain on your time and energy.

Quitting just keeps getting better

Silly observation....not rocket science! However now I am no longer a (secret) smoker, wow, I have so much more time! And even better, because I'm not constantly washing my hands to try and disguise the smell of cigarettes, my hands look so much nicer and less raw from all the scrubbing. Its the little things hey......

I have to hand it to you, well done! :-)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.