Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hmmm....what's it gonna be?

Featured Replies

My daughter, Jodi ( & husband Corey) is expecting their first child... She is due June 23rd... They had the ultra-sound Thursday to find out if it's a boy or girl.....the Dr. Was instructed to write it on a piece of paper and seal it in an envelope, which he did...Jodi then gave the envelope to my daughter Kristin who is planning a "gender reveal" party today. Kristin is the only one at this time to know what they are expecting. Corey's family and our family are invited and instructed to where either pink or blue...whichever you believe they are having...

 

I'm wearing pink.....lol

 

A boy would be great, but we ARE set up for girls....lol

 

Truthfully, it doesn't matter...healthy and happy is what I'm hoping for!

 

Will post later...maybe tomorrow ... What we will be expecting.

Can't wait for the big news!!

Chicks or Sticks: The Home Version.

  • Author

Ok..here is a video of the reveal....my daughter, Kristin (the short one with long dark hair) is the only one who knew until the confetti cannons were shot off...

 

https://www.facebook.com/jodi.watts2/videos/vb.23315279/10105208668134334/?type=3&theater

 

if this video doesnt work....here is a still shot...

 

16711720_10203090215412798_8960728154292

 

 

yep...the streak is still going!  and baby makes 8 granddaughters!

 

(remember, i DID predict another girl...those x chromasones are just to strong...lol

  • Author

Thanks Nancy...we are pretty happy..

 

I dont know if the video works or not, but when the pink confetti flew,That was Corey's mom that screamed with delight....it is their first grandchild and she was hoping for a girl!

  • Author

Next is the Name Game!!

Well...they have it narrowed down to 4 names...the problem is, I think most of them have already been used....lol

 

My wife and I both have big families..

 

My side the nephews to nieces ratio is pretty even....

 

However....

 

On my wife's side , that's a different story...she has 42 nieces, and 16 nephews...

 

Yes, those numbers are right...lol...

 

I blame her genes on all these girls.....lol

That is amazing!

 

I bet you don't have any Dionne's in your family, or any Petra's for that matter. :)

 

just sayin.... ya know, if you need some name ideas. :)

Well...they have it narrowed down to 4 names...the problem is, I think most of them have already been used....lol

My wife and I both have big families..

My side the nephews to nieces ratio is pretty even....

However....

On my wife's side , that's a different story...she has 42 nieces, and 16 nephews...

Yes, those numbers are right...lol...

I blame her genes on all these girls.....lol

Wow...ours is the opposite..so small..I have no cousins...2 nieces..1 nephew..

Wow!  You must have to draw names at Christmas or take out 2nd mortgages.

 

The name they choose will fit perfectly.  If not, she'll have a nickname :).

The name they choose will fit perfectly.  If not, she'll have a nickname :).

 

Good point.  My mom and dad named me Christopher, but a cousin of mine who is not quite two-years older than me started calling me Boo when I was a baby.  42 years later, my family and everyone I grew up with still call me Boo.

 

It's a roll of the dice, but see what name the other kids come up with.

Im David. Meh. Congrats on the little girl. Boy the humanity just keeps them coming.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.