Here I go again

Amy

Keep fighting, Amy!!!  You are doing great. Take some deep breaths.  Try to read something, a book, flip through a magazine.  

Distract yourself.  You can do this girl.

Know how much stronger you will be when you get through today.  Stay here with us.  Start our chat party.  Just pop into the chat room and people will follow.

• Like 1

I am not going to do it- I am breathing in and out.. and I will deal.. I have 10 days I don't want waste that.  My lungs don't hurt.

I don't smell like an ashtray.. Thanks for being there!  May sign back on later but hopefully not meaning I got this...

Not smoking I have no cigarettes and the neighbor didn't get home yet.. didn't want the other half to see me crying I am not sure he would understand - maybe he would I don't know I just always have to be strong. I think I can never ask for help so.. I went outside for a short walk in the yard. I love my own response to my SOS this is why I cried. This seems so easy most of the time but then there is the few moments when it is really difficult.

Ah! Me too! I'm the strong girl, who never cries!

Lol, so my first few weeks I hid in the bath tub. I soaked until I was prune-like.

Plus it's hard to bug the neighbor for a smoke if you're dripping wet and naked :p

• Like 1

Ah! Me too! I'm the strong girl, who never cries!

Lol, so my first few weeks I hid in the bath tub. I soaked until I was prune-like.

Plus it's hard to bug the neighbor for a smoke if you're dripping wet and naked :P

I would do the same thing....get in the shower and cry my eyes out, then fill the bathtub and sit there for awhile!

• Like 1

Wow I just can't believe how emotional this is.  NOPE for today.  Thank you all so much- I don't think I need the neighbor to be home.  4-5 more hours that is all I have to do for today. I am doing this. I have to say I have motion sickness- I can't go on a roller coaster without feeling ill.. 

This is a roller coaster one moment I am on top of the world next moment I'm crying really?   Tomorrow is 11 days I cannot give this up. 

I will be strong.

• Like 5

No way Amy. It sucks right now but you can get through this without smoking. Each day you will get stronger. Earlier when I talked about smoking I meant I have thoughts but not craves. You will not have to fight so hard soon. And soon you will have cleaner lungs, better taste and smell, better skin.

• Like 1

Can't sit in the bathtub- the other half would think I am really crazy since we have a hot tub.. any way this is hard hard hard very hard..........but I am doing it.  I wish Iamdoingit were around since we are quit buddies- but he is MIA.. I guess that is besides the point and I am rambling.  I can do this and I will I am not smoking. Thank you everyone for all of the help it was much needed.  PS  Sorry...

are you kidding me Amy -why not just ask the neighbour to knock you on the head with a hammer and wake you up in the morning when your senses have come back to you

you dont not smoke - you are a non smoker - you have come so far and to do this is utter madness - now you have to get angry with yourself and this feeling and say shut the F up I do not want to smoke and am not listening to this junkie head!!!

no nice things here you need to get nasty - sometime its the only way - it was for me

now you fight to keep your quit no matter what - until you dont have to fight so much

you had better not smoke - or I an coming to get you!!

Amy you can do this - you can get through this!!!

if I can then you can

• Like 6

Okay the neighbor is not home yet- since I have been watching out the window I called him.  Only to see If he wanted me to go feed the dogs and let them out since it is already 7 pm here.  Did not ask for a smoke- will not.  I am not going there.

• Like 3

Okay the neighbor is not home yet- since I have been watching out the window I called him.  Only to see If he wanted me to go feed the dogs and let them out since it is already 7 pm here.  Did not ask for a smoke- will not.  I am not going there.

way to go girl!!