Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I have absolutely nothing of use to say today

Featured Replies

Do you ever get those days where no matter how hard you think all you can think of is mind blowingly shallow stuff, like which cBeebies presenter you'd most like to sleep with? (Cat by the way)

 

So here I am at work... coasting... I'm getting stuff done... pfff...

 

My girlfriend stubbed her toe last night.

 

 

 

 

Oooh look... a new email...

  • Author

And in other news did you know you can type Help I'm upside down! Upside down?

 

iumop 3p!sdn w,I dl3H

haha, I see enough of the c beebies presenters, I'd more likely smack em in the nose more than sleep with one 

  • Author

I admit my worthlessness on a regular basis... It's well worth ignoring everything I say!

"Nothing to say" (paraphrased)

OR "... nothing *of use* to say ..." (emphasis added)

... and yet you said it anyway.




Easy Peasy

 

 

EDIT: Quote corrected - happy now, Rob?

Edited by Sgt.Sausage

  • Author

"Nothing to say"

You can't just take words out and call it a quote! The quote is Nothing of use to say, and I have fully complied with this by saying nothing if use!

 

Seriously... Do better!

Hi Rob,

 

Taking a beak sometimes has to be a good thing. :)

Helps when plumbing the garage too.

 

Why are you plumbing the garage?

I thought that if I drank some rum and coke I would get it. I was wrong!!!! However I AM enjoying my rum and coke :)

Pmsl Rob you are a nutter :-D

Why are you plumbing the garage?

Honestly?

 

I'm not. Just felt like an appropriate thing to say.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.