Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Know any funny jokes or quotes ..

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 61.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

 

Speaking of misheard lyrics...

TonyDanza1-450x325.jpg

I don’t want to brag, but I do speak pig Latin; I mean, I’m not fluent, but I’m sure 
if I ever went there, I could get by.

One day Jimmy got home early from school and his mom asked, "Why are you home so early?"

 

He answered, "Because I was the only one that answered a question in my class."

 

She said, "Wow, my son is a genius. What was the question?" Jimmy replied, "The question was 'Who threw the trash can at the principal's head?

 

Damn Bully

A 3 years old boy sits near a pregnant woman.
Boy: Why do you look so fat?
Pregnant woman: I have a baby inside me.
Boy: Is it a good baby?
Pregnant woman: Yes, it is a very good baby.
Boy: Then why did you eat it?!

A young Bakon comes home from school in a bad mood.

 

His father asks him, "What's wrong, son?"

 

Bakon tells his dad that he's upset because another kid has been teasing him and calling him gay.

 

The father says, "Punch him in the face next time he does that. I bet he'll stop." Bakon replies, "Yeah, but he's so cute!"

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns, and finds a young couple in bed.

 

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair. He ties the girl to the bed and he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, and then gets up and goes into the bathroom.

 

While he's in there, the husband tells his wife, "Listen, this guy is an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck.

 

If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us.

 

Be strong, honey. I love you." His wife responds, "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you, too!"

An elderly couple is celebrating their 75th wedding anniversary.

 

They are both asked: what are the keys to a long, happy marriage?

 

The woman responds: patience, forgiveness, and understanding.

 

The man responds: AAARGH!  THE JAPANESE ARE COMING!

  • 2 weeks later...

A man walks into a bar and orders a drink.

Suddenly he hears someone say, "Hey, nice tie!" The man looks up to try to find out who said it, but no one was around.

"Hey! Nice shirt!" The man looks up again, but there's nobody there.

"Hey! Nice suit!" The man then calls the bartender over and asks him if he keeps talking to him.

The bartender replies, "It's not me; it's the complimentary peanuts."

Is that Windex in your pants?
Because I can sure see myself in them.

A man with a very small head walks into a bar, and the bartender asks, "Why is your head so small?"

He replies, "I was stuck on this island and there was nothing but beautiful women there who had never seen a man before. So I had sex with all of them.

 

Their leader, who was the most beautiful of all, had the power to grant anybody one wish, so I asked her to have sex with me.

 

She said she would grant me anything but that, so I said, "Would a little head be out of the question?"

Confucius says..When naked man walks through doorways sidewards..he going to Bangkok !!!

 

Confucius also says: man who farts in church sits in pew.

Dear NASA,

Your mom thought I was big enough.

 

Pluto

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.