Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Unreal power of smell

Featured Replies

A woman I work with just took my cup to the local convenience store to fill it up with Diet Coke, as she was going to get cigarettes.

 

You will not believe this, but I can smell cigarettes on the lid of my cup where she touched it!

 

I can't believe I used to smell like that....off to the store to get a new lid!

Wow. I'm glad we don't smell like that either! We have a whole new world to discover...scented lotion, bath salts, shampoo....wooooohooooo

I KNOW!!!!!!! I can even smell dust!!!! TRUE!!! and I wasn't a "heavy" smoker.. well, I WAS, but not when I quit THIS time LOL!!!

 

Anyway, I'm sure y'all know what I mean LOL!!!

I've cleaned my car but I can still smell it sometimes.  And when I turned on the heater a couple weeks ago I could smell it even more.  I didn't even think to change the cabin air filter.   :bad:

I used to smoke before games while drinking out of my basketball water bottle. 

No one on my team would use my water bottles during practices or games!!

Of course they wouldn't!  Pretty gross.

I used to smoke before games while drinking out of my basketball water bottle. 

No one on my team would use my water bottles during practices or games!!

Of course they wouldn't!  Pretty gross.

Do you think they tasted of smoke, TEW?

I cannot remember the last time I got a haircut from somebody who doesn't smoke.  I can smell it all over them and am thankful that I don't smoke and turn peoples' heads from that putrid stench discharging from my pours, breath, hair and clothing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.