Standing at the Edge

Markus

I am in full agreement with this site's goal to help those people who are SOS.

And Eva, that it exactly what my OP was. Now granted, you didn't get to read it, so how would you know what it was? 

As I pointed out earlier, not every post on that forum is an SOS.

I'm far from good with it but I won't post on the SOS board anymore. I'll leave that to the experts. But there are at least 10 people who read that post before it was moved. And maybe someone has a snapshot of it. Hmmm? 

If you can find that, post it right here and judge for yourself. You mods/admin feel up to it?

I am guessing you are not. 

I would suggest you lock this as a meaningless thread or delete it, or dig up that OP and lay it down here.  

This protest stands as stated above.

What are we protesting? I've been on vacation. But I did catch this just as it first went up. It was a great post Markus. I am sorry you felt the need to delete it. Because of where it was posted, and then it was moved?

I do know that the purpose of the SOS board is for SOS's. I'm not really sure why it upsets you that it was moved to the main board. It's just geography. I really don't understand.

Bottom line....a good read is now gone. Shame others didn't get to read it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I can tell you that OP probably would have helped an SOS, and that's why it was put there. 

So yes, it's all about geography and the heavy fukin moderation.

Whoever moved it, be proud of yourself.

It aint comin back to discussions. It's going on SOS if it goes anywhere.

I didn't keep a record of it so fuk you, you wanna see it?  You post it.