Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

4

I am good S how are you?

3 hi everyone  .  I'm good, Doll.  Cold this morning   :( and need to fish out socks and beanie

4

 

Hello friends!

3

Still too warm here. 

Morning Ross :D

2  58, 14c cold morning for me but nice sunny perfect 78 today.  California BLUE sky and nice and dry.

1  hi R and K9  how come y'all can't post photos ?

3..

4

 

Morning DD...everyone

2

morning Joe :D

4  Hey DD!  You like the High 5 Pic?

5

Sorry I am slow to edit on phone...

3 

I do it is cute lol

I'm 5 - not sure what it is but made me laugh

5

6   DD  I just posted a Video on Animals - get ready to laugh if you haven't seen it before - turn up your volume!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.