Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

-1

 

If Mrs Squirrel is picking on you as well, what is it you've been doing to piss off the wildlife? 

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

-1

 

Hey Fluffy ? 

-2

I have killed 4 poor wee things today .. ?

 

But then 

 

I caught 3 babies this morn and have fed and watered them  now just set them free in the woods with the rest.. 

 

They are tiny ... bless take it mummy is a gonner..?

20180827_194418.jpg

Edited by Wee fluffy me
4 wee souls

-1

 

You did the right thing Fluffy. It can't be helped when they won't play ball. ? 

0

2

4

5

 

No Jo Jo, going up!

 

Good morning, how the devil are you?

4 .... cold... put the ducted heating on for the first time in a fortnight. how was race car driving?

5

 

Magical. It was the best car experience I have done (although not done that many). The single seaters were great.

4 ... you do know I am super jealous right?, even though I want to say, I'm glad you deserved it, I kinda want to mumble something nasty under my breath ?

5 ... You know me, I'm like a big kid with this sort of stuff, in the footsteps of giants.

 

You can curse if you want, just needs to be your turn sometime soon. You must have driven part of the Melbourne track, that's a road course right?

 

And rather than big kid, it was kind of like a small kid this time, I needed cushions (kind of ;) ) so that my 1.73m frame could reach the pedals in the F4 car.

 

 

6

6 ... course i've driven the albert park course, well parts of it.... When the Sydney Swans were South Melbourne that's where their footy ground was, Lakeside Oval.... also where I played bsketball as a kid and where I saw my first ever game of baseball... have had hot laps at Calder Park, have driven part of the old Adelaide circuit and have done laps at Phillip Island (where the motoGP is).... I have V8 hotlaps at mount Panorama on the bucket list..

7 ... Phillip Island track always looks magical, obviously seen it on the box with the Moto GP and World Superbikes.

 

Thought you may like Brands Hatch as I was heading down the Brabham Straight today.

6 ... was that thought accompanied with an evil mwahahaha.... Hey @G67 have you ever done hot laps? ... and did you bust a gut laughing at Sslip needing a cushion to reach the pedals (so in my mind I visualise blocks taped to the souls of your shoes to reach the pedals).

7

 

Something like this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyArQhZYN5jVoPv8Qn-IR

 

or maybe more like this ?

 

Los-Angeles-Stilt-Walker-2-pic-1.jpg

 

PS - No evils at all

Edited by Sslip

6.... nope more short stack from Indiana Jones.... "Dr. Jones, hold onto your potatos"

short-rounds-shoes.jpg

 

7

 

I was actually thinking more tin can

 

pil2ppexyynngyhpa1hu.jpg or not-so-stupid.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.