Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

8

 

See ya later.. hope you have lots of fun ? what am a sayin? of course you will..?

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

7 tell your granddaughter she will ahve lots of fun swimming cos there are no sharks at the pool.

 

Hi Fluffy... I worked today doing face painting for 4.5hrs and now I am all sore and ache so I had a tablet to relax my muscle cos all my back was cramping but now I am a bit out of it...

5 ... whatever they asked for but it was a glimmer and sparkle party so there was lots of glitter... I did a couple of unicorns and then one girl asked for her whole face to be a rainbow with glitter and when I was finished she told me she was a unicorn poo.

Hellooooo.....

 

Anybody there..........

 

Scooby doo where are yooooooooooo....

5 Good Morning Fluffy. I'm still in bed and the sun hasn't come out yet. Arf...Arf...

Edited by G67

4 Good Morning!

4 I'm good. Finally got out of bed. It's overcast here with some drizzle. 

4 Nice! I did not get the invite?

3

 

Waited and waited but you were obviously having a lazy morn so didn't want to disturb you.. I can send you a well done sausage if you like.. I say well done that's code for hubbies burnt the bloody things again......

4 The sheets were nice and warm that's why I did not want to get out of bed. I will eat anything?

4 Anything that is reasonably edible?

3..

 

Glad you clarified as I was gonna say something totally inappropriate for a lady like me ☺

4 Hahaha! I know what you're implying. It is edible too?

3..

 

Who wee moi.....

 

I think you have a dirty mind sir..

 

Did you know that 

 

G67 is part of a Glasgow post code in your speak zip code much fun was had there back in the day..  

 

Just sayin ?

4 Me? I'm innocent?

 

Notice the tongue?

4?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.