Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

-10

 

I agree Sally...after I ate it, i remembered why I haven't touched it in years....my stomach just cant handle the grease and preservatives!

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

-11  the insidious thing about it for me is that I can't stop eating it once I start.  ALL those crappy FRIES and ALL that bun/burger when I know I should just bin it after the first bite.

-12

Yes Sally! Once I have the taste for it... watch out! I avoid it if I can. 

-12   something in all that stuff  is a  real bad bad drug. not unlike nicotine, I bet.  

-11

-13  my friend calls me a paranoid. :P  but, that zombie thing is here already.   :mellow:

-14

haha!! Y'all better get your weapons ready! 

-15  Oh no, Poor Lucy !  We ruined her lunch.  Sorry Lucy !  

-14

-14

Oh gods, no I hope Lucy doesn't think that I was ragging on her lunch. I wasn't :( I wish I could eat that and not have my sugar go nuts. 

I will apologize next time I see her and tell her to stop eating that crap.   :P

 

do you see on the board at the top where SOS is ?  can you see the headline ?   "'Ya  Day 7 Ya but its hard' by action "

I will apologize next time I see her and tell her to stop eating that crap.   :P

 

do you see on the board at the top where SOS is ?  can you see the headline ?   "'Ya  Day 7 Ya but its hard' by action "

Smut...

 

-14

-15

 

Oh...the smut! :(

-14 

 

I lost my appetite catching up on the score - to me Pizza Take out is fast food and the only thing I would consider putting in my body as far as that stuff goes.

I would have to be stranded somewhere for a few days before I ate MCD's it's just not the same as an every couple of year fix at White Castle! (At least those you can taste a week after you eat them)  DD you know what I mean

-15

Last time I was back home, you don't even what to know how much I ate at white castle. It was shameful. 

-16 Doll pleas take some screen shots of that sos at the top

-17 Ok but I am the last response :( 

-18

-16 Doll pleas take some screen shots of that sos at the top

 

 

I think what you see ,Sally...is:

 

"'Ya  Day 7 Ya but its hard' by action "

 

thats just showing that Action was the last person (and now DD) to respond to that particular topic..

 

-18

-17     I haven;t had it in years a few years back I was told to try that Krystal place but it wasn;t even close

-18

LMFAO it is amazing how fast things go to the gutter. 

 

NO Krystal is nowhere near White Castle, it is vile! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.