Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

-3

-1

1 Hi Hum and everybody  :)

-1 nice cat hat B ! 

-1 morning Hum  :)

here's another BIG O just for you Saz  ;)  good morning to you too!

-1 be careful not to wear yourself out, Hum.  I have done that before.  :P  hope you have a swell weekend.

I don't get worn out Saz - just saying  -and thanks - hope you have a great weekend as well.

 

ZERO

1

 

I get worn out... just saying

0  I am about to get worn out...just saying   :D

1  - you guys are cracking me up

2

 

I am jealous... can't get wornt out at work.  (Wornt = Worn.... slang style)

 

PS... guess I could if I really wanted to

1 I find it better for my REAL job to stay on the edge all day,  then I am not to WORNT to concentrate. :P

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.