Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stupid Things Smokers Say

Featured Replies

My quits solid..so..I'll just have one..no way ill get hooked again....

 

 

This. The downfall of every quit that I've had prior to this one. NOPE not this time.

 

I've got my eye on you, SELF...

 

 

im-watching-you.jpg

Leave me alone!  It's my life and my body!

 

31yMOazJEIL.jpg

"yuk!  After 3 months of not smoking...I caved during a night of drinking and had a puff...it was disgusting!  Glad I quit smoking!  That was a week ago and I haven't had another puff since..............."

I'll just buy a small pack. That way, I won't smoke so many :rolleyes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.