Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ask Kristin Anything

Featured Replies

Humbled brought to my attention some fun thread topics that we haven't had in awhile. Kristin is up... :) and... go... 

 

How old are you? 

 

What is your favorite color? 

 

Do you have kids? How many?

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

What is your favorite food?

 

What is your Favorite Past Time?

 

If you could be anyone -who would it be?

Did you enjoy your date with the "other" Kristin?

Do you know this thread exists?

 

What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you?

 

Shall we bomb the tax office? (joke, honestly!)

1. Mac or PC?

 

2. Electric or Manual toothbrush?

Whoa! Ok.... here goes:

 

How old are you?  31

 

What is your favorite color? Purple

 

Do you have kids? How many? Yes, I have three minions.

 

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?  An archaeologist.

 

What is your favorite food? Chocolate and/or peanut butter.  Also, Bananas.

 

What is your Favorite Past Time? Reading

 

 

If you could be anyone -who would it be? Storm

 
Did you enjoy your date with the "other" Kristin? Nah, girls are strange and they smell funny. 
 
Do you know this thread exists? Now I do. Thanks DD. ;)

 

What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you? I grew up to be an accountant with three kids, lol.

 

Shall we bomb the tax office? (joke, honestly!) Yes please.

 

1. Mac or PC? PC and Droid

2. Electric or Manual toothbrush? Sonicare

 

Cats or dogs? I generally prefer dogs, but cats are ok. 

Were you upset after the National Championship?

Were you upset after the National Championship?

 

:ireful1:

  • Author

DC or Marvel?

 

Favorite superhero?

 

Favorite villain?

 

Horror or comedy?

 

You are a gamer correct? Favorite game?

DC or Marvel? Generally speaking I tend to prefer Marvel, but my father is hardcore DC so a little of both. 

 

Favorite superhero? Hulk and Storm

 

Favorite villain? Joker and Harley Quinn 

 

Horror or comedy? Horror

 

You are a gamer correct? Favorite game? I am gamer-ish. I can't play first person shooters. I really enjoy the Fable series, I am excited for the new one to come out. I also love to play Minecraft with my boys. 

What was your first pets name and what kind of pet was it

 

what was your childhood nickname  - we won't judge - promise

 

Did you ever get into a cat fight

 

what is your cocktail of choice

 

oh yeah are you a morning person or a night owl (yes you can be both)

What was your first pets name and what kind of pet was it : Dusty - She was a cocker spaniel. 


 


what was your childhood nickname  - we won't judge - promise: Bucky ... no I don't have buck teeth... no idea where my dad got this from. He recently started calling my daughter Bucky as well. 


 


Did you ever get into a cat fight: This one time.... she got suspended and the principal gave me a candy bar and told me to behave lmao.


 


what is your cocktail of choice: Margarita on the rocks


 


oh yeah are you a morning person or a night owl (yes you can be both): Night owl, 100%

Let's get to the important stuff:

Who are your favorite authors? :read:

Do you like Buffy?

 

Favorite Authors are Clive Barker and Neil Gaiman. Also enjoying Robert McCammon right now.

 

Buffy is ok, I like Angel better (mainly for the eye candy.... yum)

  • Author

DC or Marvel? Generally speaking I tend to prefer Marvel, but my father is hardcore DC so a little of both. 

 

Favorite superhero? Hulk and Storm

 

Favorite villain? Joker and Harley Quinn 

 

Horror or comedy? Horror

 

You are a gamer correct? Favorite game? I am gamer-ish. I can't play first person shooters. I really enjoy the Fable series, I am excited for the new one to come out. I also love to play Minecraft with my boys. 

stepbrothers_6151d3_3292376_zps2ab334cc.

What is the best part of living in Oregon.

 

Is there anywhere in the USA that you would rather live? Abroad?

 

What is your dream vacation?

I am only here so that I do not get fined by the NFL.

traveling through Oregon this summer, are you inviting me to stop for a drink at a bar in your town? (wife too and few friends)

 

going north to south, should I stay on coast, take the road up the Columbia river for some way and cut down to Crater lake, or stop anywhere in particular? 

 

the answers here will ddetermine next ones......

What is the best part of living in Oregon.

 

Is there anywhere in the USA that you would rather live? Abroad?

 

What is your dream vacation?

 

The best part of living in Oregon is the natural landscape. 

 

I adore Oregon, my coast and temperate rain forest are the only place I will ever feel at home. I tried moving around the US, and I always come right back home. Honestly, I can't say about moving abroad because I have never been out of the country. 

 

My dream vacation would be to see Sweden and Germany and learn about my heritage. Then I would have to go to Egypt, because I have wanted to go since I was 5. 

traveling through Oregon this summer, are you inviting me to stop for a drink at a bar in your town? (wife too and few friends)

 

going north to south, should I stay on coast, take the road up the Columbia river for some way and cut down to Crater lake, or stop anywhere in particular? 

 

the answers here will ddetermine next ones......

 

Sounds like your summer is going to be awesome! Im in Eugene, so if you are not allergic to hippies you can stop by for a drink.  :P

 

Astoria and Newport on the northern coast. The gorge is fantastic and is a must do with Crown point and Multnomah falls as essential stopping points. 

 

I love driving down 101 so that would be the best way to get from north to south in my opinion.  I am not very familiar with eastern Oregon so not sure of another way to advise getting to Crater Lake from the gorge. 

 

From Eugene we drive south on I-5 to Roseburg and then head over towards Crater Lake through the Umpqua Forest. There you can find some amazing scenery, awesome forest service lookout towers available for renting, the worlds tallest sugar pine tree, and then of course the lake itself. 

 

Another place worth mentioning is Bandon, it's another coastal stop far south but the rock formations and atmosphere are unique. 

 

Oregon is awesome.

http://rideplanner.harley-davidson.com/rideplanner/ridePlanner.jsp

if link works check out seattle ride and the Oregon part....

if link don't work...

plan was to go through valley starting in ausoria going east, then down to Mt Hood, then through Bend to Crater lake

 

or from Mt Hood to cut back to Portland and down to Eugene on highway 5 then to Crater lake

 

 

after that to west coast again via crossing 5 to 42 to just a hair above bandon. 

 

 

if we are drinking we will have to cut through Eugene....is that got something famous like the school from Animal house or sumthing?

Bend would be a cool place to visit and you would get a taste of the "other" side of Oregon.

 

Yes Eugene has UofO. :)

ok, so do I need a toga? what bar so I can google?  smarti can verify we like to drink more than two.

 

We are traveling on bikes so two wheels + two beers or parked for the night at three.

 

We are thinking Portland first night in Oregon, up the gourge next day, around Mt Hood, then half way down 26 to 97  to Crater lake and stop for night over there. Then Crater lake out to coast again.

 

Or better to Portland, circle Mt Hood and come back out to main road down to Eugene? Stay in Portland or Eugene that night.

 

Crater Lake worth the effort is the question I guess or just do the coast? ANd if worth seeing, what route?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.