Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lip gloss

Featured Replies

sahah how did you get a picture of batmans ass, did I miss a wine party last night for his 8 months

I'm Catwoman... That's how!

I don`t wear any make up but lip balm is a must i use this one

 

nivea.jpg

Chapstick has a shimmer they no longer sell but you can get on amazon if you are super rich:

http://www.amazon.com/Chapstick-True-Shimmer-Balm-Tropical/dp/B001F1Z404/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1410983881&sr=8-4&keywords=chapstick+shimmer

It must be made out of unicorn blood and dragon heartstrings. Lost their damn minds. 

love Burt's Bees chapstick.  I like subtle not too heavy/sticky gloss, but I don't wear it very often.

  • Author

she is in the back seat mostly. five minutes and most her clothes are gone too.

I didn't think he kissed and told :yu:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.