Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This or That game

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I like them both but since I have to choose then

Malachite

 

Frazetta or Geiger *they are both awesome but which do you prefer*

H.I. Giger ? Yes, Him !  makes me think of Francis Bacon    (no relation, I don't think)

 

Orwell or Wells

 

(lots of tough choices)

Both in their own regard - one created political culture and the other just created Utopian Worlds

 

My Guess is DD would go with Sci Fi and choose HG Wells-  

 

 

Democrat or Republican?

I am neither. Fiercely Independent and generally disheartened.

 

ballet or modern

Modern

 

Dubstep or drum and bass?

I HATE synthesizers.  I cannot tell you how much I HATE them.

so

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE a rock steady drummer and a bass player who can slap the stick when needed.

 

 

 

be-bop or cool

Boat

 

 

McDonalds   or Burger King

Bk if I have to

 

Chips or crisps

Chips

 

 

White   or  Red Wine

sci fi

 

Santa or The Easter Bunny

Santa. 

 

Mashed or baked potato

smashed with roasted garlic etc

 

Ice Cream or Sorbet

Ice Cream

 

 

Salt   or   pepper

  • Author

Salt

 

Soft serve ice cream or regular

Details Details Regular Ice Cream and Vanilla!

 

 

Ocean front house in Miami     or     Penthouse over looking New York City

Ocean Front with a pal who has the NYC penthouse

 

olive oil or butter

butter... real butter. 

 

peppermint or spearmint

peppermint by an inth

 

cotton or linen

sour

 

 

porch    or    deck

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.