I Am SO PISSED at .......

bakon

Doreen got clothes off?

I must be English. I like tea better than coffee. Never touch coffee but tea a couple times a year when its super cold out. Otherwise Ice Tea  a few times a week. Does that count?

Iced tea does not "count" eugh!  Wrongun :)

I am pissed you islanders think your way is correct when it so obviously not

Ice is mandatory part of tea the outside temps above 45f

haha, us islanders only see those temps if we go abroad - by which time we've found the pool with the swim up bar and tea is history (despite that we probably packed a few teabags in our suitcase for the mornings) ;)

• Like 1

I'm so pissed at people thinking getting a new dog will make this all better.,,,, seriously???? When you lose a human family member, do you go out and "get a new one"? Sorry but my Canine kid was just that.... my child...some people will never get it... and it's usually the ones who never had a dog or any other furbaby in the first place... thanks for letting me unload... 

• Like 2

My dope of a husband, he left his work laptop on the bus with our house keys and a load of other important things because the feckinggg idiot was soo drunk and fell asleep on the bus and woke up and got off miles away from the stop he should have gotten off and left it on there, eventually made it home at 5.45 am minus laptop, urghhhhh!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

My dope of a husband, he left his work laptop on the bus with our house keys and a load of other important things because the feckinggg idiot was soo drunk and fell asleep on the bus and woke up and got off miles away from the stop he should have gotten off and left it on there, eventually made it home at 5.45 am minus laptop, urghhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Hate that. Useless bus drivers! Poor fella had a drink, needed some help...what is the world coming too?

• Like 1

I am pissed you islanders think your way is correct when it so obviously not

Ice is mandatory part of tea the outside temps above 45f

My dear chap, if you are going to live in the colonies then of course some allowances can be made.

You might for example consider removing your blazer after dinner.

Ice in tea would seem to indicate that a Gin and Tonic or indeed a Pimms might be more appropriate.

Hope this resolves your conundrum. Keep your chin up! what?

• Like 5

10 hours drinking, rediculous, his boss is gunna kill him, soo much stuff on that laptop about the job, he is head of I.T for his company, it's an American company, he rang the bus company but no luck some shite bag robbed it.

• Like 2

My dear chap, if you are going to live in the colonies then of course some allowances can be made.

You might for example consider removing your blazer after dinner.

Ice in tea would seem to indicate that a Gin and Tonic or indeed a Pimms might be more appropriate.

Hope this resolves your conundrum. Keep your chin up! what?

HUH! .... :wacko2:

forget the tea ...make it a Guinness beer............. :P

• Like 2

10 hours drinking, rediculous, his boss is gunna kill him, soo much stuff on that laptop about the job, he is head of I.T for his company, it's an American company, he rang the bus company but no luck some shite bag robbed it.

Awww sweetheart this is awful I'm sending you a Doreen ((((( hug )))))

dope of a husband- one time calle dwife Bozo the wife- she has since called me A$$hole the Husband on regular basis.

Bought green tea for Mrs today and Earl Grey black tea for me. Going to try some tomorrow when it cools to 77 degrees. Then I can really comment on how dumb I have become.

• Like 3

Green tea is great I drink it all the time, earl grey is ok but very perfume tasting

Also try black tea with milk and sugar :)

By the way if drinking earl Gray make sure you drink with pinkie sticking out(little finger) as its posh tea :) enjoy

I like earl grey best but have regular when cold. Like freezing at 32f. Ice tea above 45f not celcious. I get the zero and 100 c thing but like our f better. More range. I was on the island at 45f it's heavy jacket weather but no snow.

Smarti 45 c got to be pretty hot. Have to google that but if you drink go tea then your nuts, that's what I getting at. I am willing to try it tomorrow cuz it will only be in 70's f.

Usually I got to let it cool for ten minutes just to sip. The eggs will testify I have soft baby lips that can't take that heat. So a few ice cubes in the hot tea or it got to sit.

• Like 1

113. F. 45c. Only couple places here see that and nobody stays outside for that if possible.

45f. 7c

So above 7c is ice tea weather. But will try it to see what you Looney tunes like.

• Like 1

113. F. 45c. Only couple places here see that and nobody stays outside for that if possible.

45f. 7c

So above 7c is ice tea weather. But will try it to see what you Looney tunes like.

I find regular tea on a hot day cools me down and also if had a hard bad day, just relax with a lovely cuppa ahhh that's better :) 

Lol good man Bakon, but you really need to try a cup of lyons or barrys tea with milk, awh just saying that makes everything A Okay,

Ps you secretly want to be an islander that is why you are trying it!!!!

• Like 1

Ah subbed the c for the dot, thought you meant holiday hot, not f a duck it's chilly today init.  I don't feel bad about this faux pas, you were talking about putting ice in tea?!  I got real confused!

Then you've gone and bought earl gray tea? That like tea for "wannabe's", it's not even real tea in a way, it's kinda tea that had a paris trip and now thinks it's trendy.

Because I care I'll try again.

PG Tips, or rich months Yorkshire Tea. I'm gonna trust Sue on the irish brand of Lyons as I've heard of that.

No comment on football, I watch anything with talented teams but prefer motor racing and rugby to be honest. 

On a seperate note green tea is just suspicious. I mean I drink it because I'm british and someone said you should, I even bought one flavoured with lemon in case it tasted alright - it's not really ok - but it is good for you - so one cup a day.

Driving - well we started it, and you changed it, enough said :)