I think it has been 2 weeks

@StevenHere, such a great post.  Well done!  You're doing all the right things, walking etc.

On 6/28/2021 at 2:52 PM, StevenHere said:

thankfully there isn't anyone around me who smokes,  otherwise I know I'd be asking for one. 

For me, I decided it was too risky to leave it to chance.  I mean, if I got into a situation like that and wasn't ready, it would likely lead to a bad outcome.  So I decided to prepare and practice on my own terms.  Decided to go and join the smoke buddies deliberately while they smoked.  I think since it was done as an exercise, it was possible to stay on top of the situation without giving in and of course it helped going forward cause those muscles were already strong.

On 6/28/2021 at 2:52 PM, StevenHere said:

I need to start dating, 

Go for it buddy.  What else is the saved money for?

• Like 2

On 7/8/2021 at 1:42 PM, Kris said:

Allen Carr, don't have the book yet but just reading about it here and on the internet has made me feel more at peace since I started my quit.

K

Allen Carr has helped millions to quit ....alot of us over the years have read it ...

A great read .....