Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

game: **The Coke Machine**

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 138.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Wee fluffy me
    Wee fluffy me

    And out came Jillar and beazel playing a game of bowling on pogo sticks..     I pit in a rain cloud

  • And out came some adorable pancakes   I put in a set of silverware....

  • And out came some very messy boobies.    I put in some salad and dressing 

And out came a redundant milk tray man

 

I put in a custard cream

Out comes the air in NY on a hot Summer day when the garbos (garbologists bin collectors... Dustmen) are on strike.

 

I put in the saints

Edited by notsmokinjo

A one-legged old man sitting on his porch in his rocking chair carving his leg into a statue of his wife

 

I put in a corn cob pipe

And out came a belated birthday party for our favourite bunny

 

I put in a recent quitter and a set of scales

And out came a place for hubby to sleep next time he's caught fibbing

 

I put in paint stripper and a brush

And out came a wee alien who was getting ready to invade but ended a up a pink sticky mess and coverd in seeds..

 

 

I put in 5 Cadbury milk chocolate buttons...

 

 

Edited by Wee fluffy me
Not just any button

And out came a pea producing chicken!!

(cos I hate chickpeas and couldn't think of anything else)

 

 

I put in some magic beans...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.