September 28, 20205 yr When I first came to the site this morning, the web address showed that it was not a secure site at first, and my Malwarebytes virus/trojan screening flashed a warning about a trojan. Anyone else have this? I just glanced at the web address again, and see the tiny lock to the left of the address, so it's a secure site now. Not sure what happened. Looked at the Malwarebytes report and it shows a site name www.imagecontrolbeta.com (don't click on that) as appearing to be malicious. I wasn't on that site, just came here to QuitTrain. Was something changed about the site security when the format was changed, anyone know? Edited September 28, 20205 yr by Kate18 More information
September 28, 20205 yr I'm having internet trouble ...waiting for a new hub .. if I suddenly dissapear ..
September 28, 20205 yr 11 minutes ago, Doreensfree said: I'm having internet trouble ...waiting for a new hub .. if I suddenly dissapear .. I know what to listen for if you go missing Doreen...
September 28, 20205 yr I think I'll move this @Kate18 to questions about this forum and tag @Rixcz. Maybe he can answer it but my browser shows the site to be secure.
September 28, 20205 yr I'll try logging on at work...the security at my work is insane and lots of stuff gets blocked. Will update you in a few hours.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.