March 18, 20206 yr can anyone help me? I'm in my 6week of my nicotine withdrawal and I have a panic attack at palpitations and feels me sucks, how long can happen to me I need to know? plsss? did anyone know?
March 18, 20206 yr Paul is right ,take some real deep breaths ...better in the open air if you can .... Try some regular gum ...it helped me alot in the early days ...
March 18, 20206 yr Keeping my mouth occupied with something is how i managed a 6 month quit too Otherwise it feels like simply staring into the computer screen It can get very boring that way
March 18, 20206 yr Welcome johnboo and congratulations on six weeks quit. Hopefully by now you're feeling a little better. You may want to tell your dr about your panic attacks. He can maybe prescribe a temporary med to help you past this part of your quit. If it you already take meds for them they may need to be adjusted now that you've quit.
March 18, 20206 yr 5 hours ago, johnboo said: can anyone help me? I'm in my 6week of my nicotine withdrawal and I have a panic attack at palpitations and feels me sucks, how long can happen to me I need to know? plsss? did anyone know? Hey johnboo, congratulations on your quit ! You have come to the right place. You must educate yourself about nicotine addiction, this will help you understand what is going on. Check out this thread, 10 Ways To Effectively Use This Forum To Help Yourself Quit Nicotine Nicotine withdrawal does not last six weeks or cause panic attacks. Smoking often hid underlying health issues, please consult a health professional with your concerns. Here are some resources for you, Does Nicotine Withdrawal Really Last For Months or Years ?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.