Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Third Week is done ? Man that was quick !

Featured Replies

Man 21 days, 3 weeks and headed on to one month,  Man I am so glad I did not take a could of years to get smat and get back off of the Nicotine.

This time with the edjucation, experiance and knowledge I am doing really well,  Knowing what will  I was basically going to go through and being able to perp for it was such a benefit. 

I have decided that this time I will not enter No mans Land, insted I will circumvent it, yes that is correct I am going to Navigate myself around No Mans Land.

Yes Yes that will be the Trick, avoid it, Do not allow myself to enter.   I have the tools and Mode of transpertation to accomplish this.  Yes Yes I feel empowered.

Edited by Opah

Congrats! First month is within reach now, must feel good.

 

I still count in weeks, it helps me divide the months and therefor every day/week/month is of equal importance and worth mentioning to myself. Building a rock solid quit by doing so.

 

I think No Mans Land is as true as you make it, so denying yourself entrance seems like a good thing to do ;)

 

I didn't experience No Man's Land.

When the initial 'shine' of my quit wore off

it was replaced by a bigger and  brighter shine of accumulated time.

I was SO happy I had quit and still, five years later, have a deep, confident grin about it.

 

I was stopped on the street the other day.

'gotta cigarette ?'

'No', I BEAMED. 'I Quit !'

'Congratulations'.

He couldn't help but notice my exuberance, I was a-glow.

  • Author

The quite when all fades and life just goes on is what got me last time, it was said and done, felt I was in control and then that one cigar.

then two weks later, hell that was no problem then once a week for no reason at all but to smoke,  I was screwed from that point.

So this time there is not going to be quite, I will make my own noise,  The echos of Opan will rebound off of these walls far and long.

When my war is over and it is a scurmish here and there, I will be supporting other quiters in their plight and fight to be nicotine free.

I figure to become a fixture here and in doing so never have to set foot in the quite of the Mans land.

 

  • Author

Ya I had a really hard time excepting  that, in fact I fought hard to keep that avenue open.  

Well done Opah, that week went quick!!! Well done on 3 weeks ?

Look at you killing it.. OPA no H! BTW, if you watch deal or no deal ep 12 they have a greek guy on yelling OPA and smashing dishes

  • Author

If it wasn't spelled different I could sue for infringment

7 minutes ago, Opah said:

If it wasn't spelled different I could sue for infringment

LMAO

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.