Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daily exercise log for everyone :)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.1k
  • Views 364k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • El Bandito
    El Bandito

    I'm going for a cup of tea....   Does that count?

  • ran outside 6 miles and walked 1 mile it was nice 

  • I am in awe of all of you...but I am proud that after at least 15 years of total slugdom...after 3 1/2 weeks I am walking 1.6 miles in 30 minutes on my treadmill!!

Posted Images

Just did 1.5 kilometer run and some light weight work....the gym was really jammed with people, and I really dislike when all the people just hang out on the goddamn weight machines staring into their phones instead of using weight lifting reps in a cardio-enhancing way by switching around on the machines, and you have to ask them TO PLEASE LET YOU DO A SET. And then they get up and you can easily see that what they really need is a good, swift kick in the butt because the way they look there's no way they should spend their time at the gym draped over equipment with a few pulls on the weights once in a whle when they have mustered the interest in doing it. 

I did not want to go out in 3 degree weather and drive my butt over to class at 430 am on a Monday no. But I did. And I'm so glad I did.

 

Cardio workout done.

 

I'm in awe. That must be such a bizarre experience. :)

Taking a break from the gym today to clean and pack. 

3 km at 23:20 and 40 mins weights. Feels awesome. :)

  • Author

I have been using my treadmill (mostly walking on an incline cause I hate running on it) I am trying to mix running in with it but it is soooo boring it has been too damn cold outside to run or walk or live.......one more week and it looks like it will get warmer or at least above 20 degrees which will be enough for me to run outside. I am down a pound I have lost a total of 5 lbs since I started to become serious again.

today the gym cancelled class so i did some weights and push ups and situps....didnt push myself like I do in class.  Which is why I need it.

 

But to be honest....my knee needed the rest...it feels a lot better today...and I may be able to run in a few days.

 

 I agree lisa....treadmill running is so boring.  I listen to music and zone out...but it does seem easier to do that when walking on treadmill vs. running for some reason.   I like running outside.

Cardio Wednesday went well. I thought I would have to modify cause of my knee and I was worried I wouldn't get a good workout but I did well. I was sweatin.

Knee is 85 percent better. Just some ice and allieve and all should be good.

All day yesterday my body seemed stunned at the workout I put it through in the morning - frankly, it was probably the hardest I have worked my body in more than a decade (if not forever, ahem). So I wanted to be gentle with it today. I ran 1K and did a 30 min weightlifting session.

 

My lungs feel bigger. :). 

Leg day class....complete!  I was really tired and wanted to skip it.  But then I remembered reading something somewhere....when you don't feel like it is when you need to go the most.  So I laced up my sneakers and went.  Without thinking.  

 

I didn't regret it.  I never regret going.  I regret plenty when I don't.

I didn't regret it.  I never regret going.  I regret plenty when I don't.

 

That's my experience too.

 

I hauled myself into the gym although I sure as hell didn't feel like it. I ran 1K and did weights. I'm doing new weight routines, and boy do they hit muscles I didn't know I had. 

Power walk with happy borrowed old lady's doggie for 1 hour. :)

Been slack for the last week but finally got my birthday present - a Fitbit surge .... So now motivated and ready to get back to it ...watch this space !! :-)

very very VERY intense cardio class this morning...the sweat was just pouring off me.....I love that feeling!!
 

ready to start my day!

I ran 6 miles on Saturday - furthest run so far for my training - will do a light 4 mile run tonight.

Back to the gym today ...yay !!! Did small group fitness - just the 2 attending so basically a PErsonal Traing session for 2 - definitely feeling it now !, oh - and I loved my new Fitbit toy ! :-)

I slept in yesterday and skipped arm day....i felt guilty all day

 

Today I made up for it....crazy crazy class..but I pushed myself to my level 10. 

 

I feel really good today

I keep forgetting to post here.  Anyway....Yesterday, 45 minutes Total body conditioning class.  Today, in the morning was Cardio/Abs & Booty class and tonight was spin for 45 minutes.  

Yesterday had a training session with my new trainer - good session but still not sure ... Guess I am not sure about a trainer dressed totally in pink !! Will make boxing interesting tomorrow !!

 

Tonight basketball final .. Lost by 2 and the opposition were #%#%# ( maybe I need to post in the curse threads for the first time !! ) ....but it was a good workout - and the time at the pub after .. Priceless!!

 

All in - mixed emotions this week but have worked hard !!

5:30 am spin class this morning :)

Worked the legs yesterday.

 

Cardio kickboxing done!! We were asked a few weeks ago to wear a different pair of shoes to change into to keep the floor clean. I forgot my sneakers and wore my boots so I had to work out in socks. It was an experience but I did it. Of course they teased me about it and kept calling me barefoot barb. I get harassed everywhere, not just here. Lol

This morning Cardio/Total Muscle Conditioning...tonight was Cross Cycle.

Another session with the new trainer ... Worked hard - lots of weights and cardio but no boxing - I think she thinks I will break her !! So still need to work what I am going to do in the future !

Just spin this morning at gym #1 :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.