Newbies or Old Phartes

notsmokinjo

16... kinda bummed I missed Mizz B

21 hours ago, Sslip said:

3 in a row!

Thinking of changing my profile name to Tim, just so I can ask @notsmokinjo, how do you like that TimTam slam?

UM..... you do know that sounds more than a little bit naughty ;) ..... especially if you consider how one slams a TimTam.

• Haha 1

I hadn't considered that Jo. Oh well in for a penny in for a pound. ?

Anyhow just to straighten this one out as the old phartes seem to have forgotten the rules. (There is no recovery from an ending that is 20).

Beazel Pharte -2

NSJ Pharte -4

Weegie Pharte -6

Omg my pal was telling me and I for the life of me I could not figure out how she does this, but she sooks her coffee through a kitkat and she says its amazing! I'm like how tf do you do that lol is a tim tam slam like that? I really canny picture how that works with a kitKat 

-6 ... aye... a timtam slam is like that... so an Irish mate told me that a TimTam is like a penguin but nicer.... and to slam it you bit of diagonally opposite corners, put one in your dring and suck... but you then have to quicky suck the whole bickie into your mouth before it desolves... there is a knack to doing this properly..... so to slam a kit kat (which I have done also... not as good as a timtam but not bad) you bite a bit off each end, so ya can see the wafers, then put one end in ya coffee/tea and suck like its a straw... it doesn't get as disolvey as a timtam,