Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A-Z Toys & Games

Featured Replies

  • Author
On 7/7/2018 at 9:10 AM, Sslip said:

The L Word Twister - I think this may be made up, but it should be a thing.

 

010510LWTwister.jpg

 

What is definitely actually a thing is the L Word board game

 

 

 

How did I just notice this.... UM... what the hell is Shane Sex???????????

 

weepybootleg3.jpg

 

  • Replies 99
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

On 7/11/2018 at 7:56 AM, notsmokinjo said:

 

How did I just notice this.... UM... what the hell is Shane Sex???????????

 

weepybootleg3.jpg

 

 

I don't know what Shane Sex is in the context of The L Word Twister, but I don't think I'm getting my fair share. :)

 

Zombicide Black Plague

 

pic2482309.jpg

Continuing the electronic games theme. (Love both Frogger and what was Galaxian over here)

 

Jambo! Safari

 

s-l300.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.