March 28, 20188 yr Day 6 couple hours left of work, my day ends at 3pm. had some big wigs come in too tour the DC, everyone running around crazy. and then it happens the freaking Entire DC goes down, now I'm running all over, restarting this and that and now this won't start but still got that over there to start up and here comes the BWs. Damn Damn Damn
March 28, 20188 yr Author sorry got called away, a very frustrating Day, think it is a hot rain shower and bed day, again. yes that is the plan anyone know where the term Big wig came from for bosses ? I do Man my body hurts, back is tight, knotted mussels about my shoulder blades, time for some Ibuprofen. The urge to smoke has not been that bad even with all the stress and crap today, can't say none there were times but they were managed. Really wished the chat box had someone in at when I was, hey I left a box of Easter candies in the Chat box with a bunch of Peeps, Geee I hope no one gets there before me and eats them all ? yes that's right Easter candy in the Chatbox , Run before its all gone
March 28, 20188 yr Hey Opah. How you holding on buddy ? Why don’t you go outside for a walk. It’s relaxing with the fresh air as well.
March 28, 20188 yr Author I'm ok being outside is a very big trigger, use to go out to smoke all the time. Trying to get someone in the Chatbox you game?
March 28, 20188 yr I’m still stuck at work. How do I use the chat box btw Can’t access chat box through phone ?
March 28, 20188 yr Yeah I seem to not be able to access it on the phone. Sorry buddy. Please send a msg here if I am needed. Sorry wasn’t a lot of help.
March 28, 20188 yr @Sparkzzz if you use the desktop site you will see chat. To do that look at the top right of your address bar for three vertical dots, click that and you should see that option.
March 29, 20188 yr NOPE is all that matters. The rest will sort itself out or not. NOPE, man, NOPE ! Love, s
March 29, 20188 yr Opah, here is one to make you laugh - We have all heard the saying "If you are doing what you are suppose to, you shouldn't be nervous if the boss is around". Makes sense, however, why then are bosses always so nervous when THEIR bosses come to visit? We used to have this manager who would get really jumpy when she knew the big wigs were coming. Her fat disgusting ass would jiggle around like a bomb hit a jello factory as she would try to get things done.
April 2, 20188 yr Author Well I totally forgot about Easter ? Yep Saturday under my Yukon mussing and fussing with a fill plug that will not be removed, of course this is after I drained it, the wife comes out and ask what are we going to do tomorrow ? I reply most likely be work on this truck why? she replies its Sunday, and I say, Easter Sunday OOOOOPS Totally forgot. Good news the wife and I had a very nice day together, finished it up with a picnic up at a mountain lake, it was closed for the season and virtually empty, quiet, serine, snow covered mountains in the back ground, very beautiful and tranquil, awwwwww I feel rested. Bad new that Darn fill plug still is in my transfer case, arrrrrrg. Had some pictures flash in my head of me smoking in the quiet of the forest and a couple other different visions, come to think about it I am having visions more than craves this time around ? except driving that is still a crave that is getting less and less. So less stress and craves this weekend, more mental visual smoking pictures than before and I feel great, AND 4 dys to my Wild Boar hunt !
April 2, 20188 yr Hi opah hows things? Im able to use chatbox on my phone. Not sure why my phone can and yours cant. Sorry not much help. Youll have many more stressful days at work to come im sure but hey you just managed one smoke free. So the not smoking bit of a stressful day at work will be easier every time now.
April 2, 20188 yr 1 hour ago, Opah said: So less stress and craves this weekend, more mental visual smoking pictures than before and I feel great, AND 4 dys to my Wild Boar hunt ! Should I be nervous?? J.K. Opah. You're doing great!! Enjoy your hunt Edited April 2, 20188 yr by reciprocity
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.