Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Runfree

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Runfree

  1. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  2. Did I hear someone say bong?
  3. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  4. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  5. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  6. NOPE Think good juju D
  7. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  8. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  9. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  10. My apologies in advance as this one is a bit self-promoting but I happen to think it's pretty great. My friend Shannon wrote this song in the days following 9/11. Today she posted it to Youtube. She is talented beyond measure, so amazing. Here's the blurb she wrote... Published on Sep 11, 2016 "Even Now" (9/11 NYC) ... A song I wrote 15 years ago today… The jist of the song...when I learned what happened that day, stunned and helpless just like millions of others after news of the tragedy. All I could think of was a dear friend who had lost her son a few years earlier and how helpless I felt to do anything for her. What can you do? All I could do was cry with her when she cried...and laugh with her when she could muster the strength to laugh...and mostly just pray. These were the same overwhelming feelings I experienced on the day and weeks that followed after 9/11. The thoughts that went thru my head were this......the sun will still rise in the morning....regardless if we want it to or not..... so regardless of anything...I will still sing and pray.... "even now". I communicate best thru music....thus the song.
  11. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  12. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  13. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  14. Congrats on 6 Boo! Your consistency and conviction is rock solid and a real treat to see. And just so you know, the Lido Deck has cupholders.
  15. Happy Birthday Marti! Hope it was magical.
  16. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  17. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  18. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  19. huh, I don't recall having a cold since quitting. :huh:
  20. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.