Everything posted by JackiMac
-
day 40
40 days is just amazing, think all of our get up and goes, gone and decided to party somewhere else, its definitely the time of the year methinks, I am so exhausted every day, my advice, put on some music and shuffle this way and thata way, and sing as loud as you can :D xxx your doing fab my lovely
-
Wednesday 18th february
Nope...............simples
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
you got an invisiibilty cloak!!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-7 :help: c'mon chicks x
-
chicks or sticks
:P sonic virtual raspberry your way
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Oh by the way...
Fantastic Rob great to hear from you too, :)
-
Today's Word is.............
BUMFUCKLE............. describing action of going arse over tip and not having a f@@king clue why you are even here or what you are even doing :)
-
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi so good to hear from you, sorry to hear about your mum sending postive thoughts and love your way, life speeds by sometimes and before you know it months have passed and touching base is good, fell off the train a few times im afraid to say, but still here and this time this is my sticky, I know the pitfalls and I have learnt from past mistakes, great to see a fantastic quit like yours, what an inspiration xx
-
I found banditos bar stool!!
Plums who bought the plums :o
-
Score...........Two weeks Back of the Net
Two weeks, done...........two weeks dusted............get in there ...............
-
17 Februari NOPE pledge
Just for today NOPE
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
had a f@@@$$$ awful day, everyone wants a piece of me, and you know what you all aint getting it..............as my 10 year old says I Hate My life!!!! sometimes it sucks
-
Hey there Cookie lady... Lace
ohh I love a good countdown, this is amazing xx
-
Babs609 has 31 months smoke free!
Babbles thank you for all you do, your amazing just like your quit, your support is fantastic xx
-
DentalFloss has 7!!
WOW well done to you, fantastic quit be proud xx
-
Sarah reaches the double digits today!
Awesome quit Sarah you got this in the bag, remember your first set of posts and look how far you have come xx