Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Petra

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Petra

  1. Welcome, Amber and Baby Boy!!! :)
  2. Petra replied to Chip's topic in Socializing
    Hi Chip! :)
  3. Petra replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    hands off, woman! I posted him first. LOL :)
  4. Don't tell Colleen. :)
  5. Petra posted a topic in Socializing
    Is coming to Red Rocks! :) Petra is sooooo getting tickets! :) Who wouldn't want to hear this: Edited to add better link. OMG - LOVE this video!!!
  6. I'm a bacon girl! Don't like those little fatty/gristle pieces you get in sausage sometimes. :)
  7. So, I'm trying to become a runner (kinda) (difficult task for this Group Fitness girl - class instructors have all the cool music ready to go). I was searching on Pandora for fun songs to listen to while running, but kept coming up short. Looks like I need my own play list. What are your favorite songs to workout/run to? I love really fast, energetic songs. Here is one example (maybe not the best example, but the first one that came to mind): The video may be kind of dumb, but I LOVE the pace.
  8. It was really good. Sorry - I thought I had already posted on the results. :) Everyone one loved the beef - Kids, hub, me and my Mom who was over for dinner. I added a slight bit of red chili pepper flakes for spice, but not enough to make it spicy. We served it over Jasmine rice. Yummo!!! None of the flavors were overwhelming, so you may want to make it once and adjust to your tastes. I thought it would be sticky because of the marmalade, but it wasn't at all. I liked the roasted veggies too, but my mom thought the broccoli was a little dry, hubster doesn't really like cauliflower, kids didn't care for them - imagine that. That's my review! :) p.s. - Super easy too! :)
  9. I'm with El B on this one. :)
  10. It's cute.:) Like you came in all quiet and sweet and warm. :) I have no idea how to change it either, but WELCOME!!! :)
  11. Petra replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    I posted a couple of these songs on some other forum once, so I wanted to add them here, plus I stole them from this thread: http://www.quittrain.com/index.php/topic/329-for-soozie-as-shes-still-struggling/ For your listening pleasure! :)
  12. ^^^This sounds yummy! ^^^This made me LOL! I get a massage most every 1-2 months.
  13. Alright, since we are sharing names. :) My real name is Dionne. It is very often mis-pronounced and misspelled. It is pronounced "d-on," like Dionne Warwick, Deion Sanders, Dion and the Belmonts. My dad used to like to tell me he got the name from Dionysos, who was the was the great Olympian god of wine, vegetation, pleasure and festivity. I blame him for my love of wine and partying. LOL In reality, I think it was my Mom who came up with the name because she thought the Dionne Warwick version was a pretty name.
  14. Markus, on 05 Apr 2014 - 9:43 PM, said: Dirk. I was gonna guess Derk.
  15. Wow, you look GREAT, Scott! I agree with the others lots younger, healthier and happier. You don't need to lose anymore weight for sure. You are more at just maintenance now, right? Calendar worthy for sure!!! :)
  16. That is AWESOME, Lisa!!! You look GREAT - and like the others said - younger and happier now!
  17. Petra replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    lol - I don't think I'll share my dream with hubster. I think he would like it even less than I did. I don't think I want to analyze it too much either. It's bad enough as it is. :)
  18. Petra replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Sara Bareillas - Brave
  19. Petra replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Katy Perry - Firework
  20. Petra posted a topic in Socializing
    Phillip Phillips - Home
  21. We are all stronger than we think we are! :) Great job,Quitters! :) Nice thread Evelyn. I'll start a Quit Songs thread for us (if we haven't already)!
  22. Petra replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    I was just sitting here working, when, BAM, I recalled my dream last night. I dreamt that my husband slept with another man. Yep a man. I knew ahead of time that he was going to do it, and I didn't even mind. He told me that he really enjoyed it, and I was happy for him. I don't recall for sure who the man was, but I think I may have an idea. I would really not be happy if this occurred in real life.
  23. Petra posted a topic in Socializing
    Dreams are so weird and they carry every single emotion and feel so incredibly real sometimes. Here is a place we can share them if you'd like. They can be about anything. If it is a smoking dream, you can put it here or start a new "Smoking Dream" thread - cuz those dreams are in a class all their own.
  24. No smoking for me today! :)
  25. So awesome that you quit young!!! You have a great attitude too!!! :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.